NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
L3DFX, LLC. located in Bolingbrook, IL is seeking an Industrial Engineer with a Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering and 2yrs. Exp.Candidates must have PMP and CSM Certificates. Email resume to Paul@L3DFX.com. Salary and Benefits Offered. This is a Full Time Position.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for promoting efficient use of people, machines, materials and information with consideration for flow, safety, quality, delivery and cost in manufacturing and customer service
Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods that are applied and activities that take place in manufacturing and services
Participates in the design and development of new product lines with marketing, manufacturing and financial departments to ensure that the new product can be made and sold with the highest return
Modifies the design of existing products to meet the needs of a changing market or to make the product easier to manufacture at a lower cost
Establishes and maintains a project report for all design or redesign projects including changes made and implementation schedule
Create, update and follow up on assembly work instructions, procedures, inspection plans.
Investigate assembly tooling requirements
Estimate time, costs, and requirements of product development projects, and Supports management in developing the manufacturing flow for new or redesigned product lines, and optimize WIP
Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency, participate in new product planning, including researching the potential need for new products.
Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs, promote continuous improvement efforts in all manufacturing functions
Perform capacity analysis across all departments in value stream to identify constraints and work on problem solving initiatives
Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about production capabilities, and staff about the status of projects
Assists production and engineering in understanding methods and rates, as well as in identifying potential causes that lead to low productivity, low utilization of labor or equipment
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, plus 1 year experience
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
· Knowledge or experience in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
· Strong Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools (Kanban, value stream mapping, Kaizen events, visual management, DMAIC)
· Strong knowledge of Kanban, Agile, Scaled Agile Framework(SAFE), Scrum, Waterfall methodologies
· Proficient in Design and Simulation Tools: AutoCAD (2D, 3D modelling)
· Proficient in Primavera P6 Professional and Microsoft Project
· Proficient in Scrum/Kanban tools: Planview, VersionOne, Jira, Asana
· Computer programming: VBA (Excel, Access)
· Proficient in word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook, SharePoint, Visio
· Problem-solving and analytical skills
· Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
WE ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AS WE ARE A GROWING COMPANY.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO (if applicable) TO PAUL@L3DFX.COM
STAY TUNED TO THIS PAGE OR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR FUTURE JOB OPENINGS!